Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 27/7/2007, 10:22 by: Cattaneo R

26 Luglio

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 25 Luglio 2007-Rispondono alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis - George Ziets

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment
Link al Topic Techniques to reduce Transition Crashes
CITAZIONE
Is there a topic on nwn2server process crashes/freezing? I'd like to post some information on what I've found on the 100% cpu issue for the nwn2server process

Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
Feel free to start one. Your findings so far are pretty interesting

George Ziets - NWN2 Designer, Obsidian Entertainment -
Link al Topic Minsc and Boo
Risponde George Ziets
The NWN2 campaign takes place in the early to mid 1370s, by the Forgotten Realms calendar.

In Forgotten Realms lore, the Time of Troubles was in 1358... I'm not entirely sure when the BG series was intended to take place, but if we assume that the main PC had to be at least 16 at its start, that would suggest the year 1374 or so.

That's the long way of saying that Minsc is definitely alive during the events of NWN2. :)

However, he is adventuring in Baldur's Gate and Amn during this period, so you will not meet him in the expansion.
More :
Risponde George Ziets
Dates are admittedly a little fuzzy in our campaign. I don't like to assume much later than the mid-1370's, though, as we don't know what exactly WotC has planned for the world in the future.

For example, if we go by some of the item descriptions in NWN2, then the Wailing Death was in 1373. Give 2 or 3 years in between, and we're in 1375 or 1376 - still the mid 70s, and not too far out from WotC's current books.

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views