Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 25/7/2007, 09:58 by: Cattaneo R

24 Luglio

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 24 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment -

Several little problems with the toolset...
A screenshot would help a lot.
For the bridges...
When you place a bridge, both ends need to be touching the ground. You don't need to change the bridge to be walkable or anything. Just make sure the ground under and around the bridge is walkable, then bake the area. The bridge will then become walkable and the ground underneath the bridge will be unwalkable.
The walkmesh works like a blanket that covers the whole area. You cannot have a walkable area on top of another walkable area.

Problems with Bake
Hi Adrieann.
When you get a chance, contact me via PM on this site. I will give you instructions to send me your area and we will take a look at it.
A lot of times, what I have seen with this issue in the past, it usually ends up being the use of more than 5 different tree types and more than 4 different seeds for trees.
Check to make sure you don't have too many different types of trees.

updated to version 1.06; the game is buggier than ever
You will have better luck posting this in the Tech Support forum.
Also, make sure you don't have anything in your overrides directory.

nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewpost.html?topic=576692&post=5165416&forum=116&highlight=
You can also try updating your video card drivers. A lot of times, computers from manufacturers don't have the latest drivers installed.

Why don't we ever have new monsters/races?
I can't give you all the answers right now, unfortunately.
But, in general, you can make models and do the rigging and skeletons in 3dsMax. You can make placeables already, you don't have to wait for Granny to do that

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views