Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 23/7/2007, 08:51 by: Cattaneo R

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 20 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment

PW Client Crashes
I think it was in the final 1.06

Neverwinter 2 Community Update
Updated July 20th

Mod Translation
Granny Update
New Toolset Feature
MoTB Screenie
PW Spotlight
Enjoy the Blog

Saved Games - A quick question please
in MyDocuments\Neverwinter Nights 2\ there is a folder named "Saves". You can put the files in there and it should work fine

Neverwinter 2 Community Update
CITAZIONE
Meh. After that delay I thought there was something big coming.. Oh well, nice update, nice screenie. Thanks Rob!

I think it all depends on your point of view

Your Questions
CITAZIONE
Hi,
Where is this "Answers to your questions" - thread that should be in the stickies. Rob mentioned it in the opening post of this thread. Can't find it!
Beside that, I would love to get an answer to the question I posted earlier (see above).
Thanks
XiDragon

Hiya XiDragon, I gave an answer in reply to your question in the Blog.
Basically, the listbox UI functions are not complete yet, as I understand it, but will further be implemented in an upcoming patch

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 21 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment
Spring Attack negates Mobility?
On page 98 of the actual Player's Handbook, it describes the mobility feat as only giving the bonus when moving into or out of threat range.
This might be how it is implemented in NWN2 and the description is faulty. Looking into this

Low Magic server: What do they mean to you?
Low magic to me means that all forms of magic are rare, from the arcane casters to divine abilities to items.
If I were to create a PW (RP, of course), it would be low magic. That means that wizards could be played, but should require admin approval. I might create a new class for clergy that would reduce their spell lists and force the cleric class to be admin approved as well. Magic items would be rare and thus weapons would be limited to perhaps +1 on to hit and damage, only based on quality, not magic. Other class adjustments would be made as well.
What this would do is make magic more important to the world. Being an RP server, I would then see magic as awe inspiring.
Just my take and just a quick description, not a fully formed concept

Vote P for Playerlist 2007!
Why do I have the feeling this thread is some sort of ploy by the fine folks at Sesame Street?
Noted. I agree. Can't promise when, but it should be an easy fix.

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 22 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Jeff Husges

Jeff Husges - NWN2 Designer, Obsidian Entertainment -

E3 MotB impressions at GameSpot
CITAZIONE
I just watched Nathaniel's presentation at Gamespot and wonder why, for example, fire genasi don't have flaming hair in character creation

They do now. Coding was still in progress at the time

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views