Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 20/7/2007, 09:34 by: Cattaneo R

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 19 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment -
E3 MotB impressions at GameSpot
CITAZIONE
what DO the Earth Genasi have besides the rock look? Like puffs of dust floating around them Pig Pen from Peanuts style?

LOL

Area Transition between servers possible ?
CITAZIONE
serverportals are not working in NWN2, it's scheduled for patch 1.08

It is something we would like to do but, as always, depends on time. No guarantees for 1.08.

Looking for a PW Server
CITAZIONE
Having problems! For some reason even though I have downloaded the module from the site and put it in documents/NWN2/pwc as instructed, your server is grayed out in the list and I cant join it.
This is probably a noob question but bear with me, I havent played NWN2 online yet

Hi there, Legal..
When a server is grayed out on the list, it means you have a different game version than the server does.
You can see the server version by checking the server details in the gamespy browser.

Trigger for transition crashes
Good catch on this. I'll get this info to Rich Taylor.
One other thing we are hearing about is that using WASD is possibly causing issues again. Players using WASD apparently cause the server to work overtime and that is causing some transition crashes as well. Can anyone confirm this?
More :Also, if anyone has any network traces/diagnostics of the packet flooding, that may help as well. Contact me if you do

I noticed horses in "skill_mounted.2da" So....
Not to mention the number of other features and content that the effort we put into horses cost NWN2.
More : Well, the question with this issue has been asked and answered. Locking it down since the conversation is moot

Invisibility needs to get fixed!!
Hey guys,
I announced it a awhile ago: Stealth and Invisibility is fixed in 1.07.
More :
CITAZIONE
me goes to read more about 1.07
I thought it was all just DM console commands :P

1.07s ETA
1.07 will be released when it's done

Neverwinter 2 Community Update
The community update will be postponed until Friday (tomorrow) this week. There is a certain bit of news I want to include so I am waiting on that ;)

Area Transition between servers possible ?
CITAZIONE
The Dynamic PW Federation groans a collective ouch.

If you guys can give me a list of PWs that are waiting on this feature, that would help a lot. So far, I know of 1.

I discovered something!
This thread seems to be flame bait. I will leave it for a moment to see where it goes.

OP: You may want to clarify your position a bit more.
That's our cover story. Shhhhh

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views