Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 8/7/2007, 11:22 by: Cattaneo R

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 7 Luglio 2007-Rispondono alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Crash on load after patching to 1.06.973 English
We had a couple issues with the hotfix so, obviously, it has been delayed a bit. Part of the reason it is difficult is that the hotfix has to be installed by everyone, not just the people having a problem.
As soon as it's ready we'll get it out there.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience

NWN2 Patch Version 1.06 Final Released (part 3)
CITAZIONE
Nate and All,
The Ray of Emfeeblement bug is still there...at least for my Pale Master Wizard. I have a feeling it is related to the Pale Master character class for some reason.

CITAZIONE
Nope, it's result of coder (Ryan Young) trying to fix something in that spell, that broke it compeltly when patch 1.05 came out. Anti-stacking RemoveEffectsFromSpell call was put after applying damage, making ray never doing anything.

This will probably need to become a new topic in itself, but:

The script I have says this: View Post/Code in separate window
Which shows that it removes any previous instances of the spell's effects THEN applies the new effects. Does your script say something else, rpgplayer?

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views