Vault -(Forum Obsidian) -News -Mese di Luglio 2007

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 1/8/2007, 14:49

31 Luglio

Here are the latest posts from the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Forums made by the Obsidian developers working on Neverwinter Nights 2. Please note these are only one part of the thread, and should not be taken out of context. If you find any forum threads we may have missed or you think should be in the highlights

Front Page Vault - Forum Obsidian- 31 Luglio 2007-Risponde alle domande Rob Mc Ginnis - J.E. Sawyer - Charles Mead

Rob McGinnis - Obsidian Entertainment
Link al Topic So I love the NWN series, does that mean I should...
Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
Yes, this is off-topic, so I will be locking it...
But, Bauldur's Gate 2 is a great game

Link al Topic How can I dumb down NWN2?
CITAZIONE
Hi I'm looking to see if anyone has gotten real WASD movement into the game yet?

Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
You need to define what "real" WASD movement means to you. There are so many varieties of what "real" WASD movement is, it's difficult to give you an answer

Link al Topic How would you make combat more fun?
Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
There have been a lot of discussions on these forums about combat. We are now looking for some "official" feedback from you all on how you would make combat more fun.
This is your chance to provide some input into the possible improvement of one of the largest components of the game. I have no guarantees that everything, let alone anything mentioned here will get implemented. Nor do I have any guarantees on timing for any fixes.
Please do not turn this into dev bashing or community member flaming as that will just result in locking the thread

Link al Topic Open Community Representative position
Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
If you would like to volunteer some of your time to be a Community Representative, we have an opening for a General/Gameplay Representative.

This Community Reps help to make sure Obsidian (me) is aware of as many open issues as possible and help the community members when they can. The Community Reps make sure I know about any forums discussions that I may need to look into or contribute to and they help gather the suggestions from the community and prioritize them for implementation in the patches.
To be a Community Representative, you should be willing to spend a lot of time on the forums, have a pretty thick skin, be able to communicate well in English and be able to put other people's needs above your own (where the game is concerned).
This is an unpaid, volunteer only position and can be frustrating at times, but your contributions to the community and the game will be great.
If you want to make a contribution to the game and the community and volunteer to be a Community Representative, please send me a PM explaining why you would make a good CR and listing what you feel are the top five priorities for supporting the game.

Link al Topic NWN2 Fan Art Contest!
Risponde Rob Mc Ginnis
Today is the last day folks. Technically you should have submitted your artwork by now but I will allow a grace period to have your entries as dated on NWVault until midnight tonight, my time (Pacific). This will allow for any processing problems with NWVault. ;)

J.E. Sawyer - NWN2 Lead Designer, Obsidian Entertainment -
Link al Topic Mask of the Betrayer Fact Sheet
Risponde J.E. Sawyer
Good designers would tie the mechanics of eating souls to moral themes and agony within the story.

Charles Mead - NWN2 Lead Scripter, Obsidian Entertainment -
Link al Topic Start Conv on Creature(s) death
Risponde Charles Mead
There's an include file "ginc_group" which includes various functions for defining and working with groups of creatures. Among the functions is one called: GroupOnDeathBeginConversation()

15 replies since 2/7/2007, 00:01   3598 views